On Friday 20th May Mr Lewis attended the FUN Healthy Chinese Cuisine Ambassadors teachers training workshop and cooking competition.
Participants were required to prepare and cook 2 dishes, A simple Set Dish determined by the organising committee and a recipe and dish created by the teacher and using Lee Kum Kee sauces
The winning participants’ dishes were judged on overall health qualities, originality, taste, aroma and presentation and the 3 winners were announced at the end of the day’s event one of which was Mr Lewis!.
All participants received a special Lee Kum Kee hamper, filled with a variety of Lee Kum Kee products and recipe books for their respective schools. The 3 winners won an unforgettable 4-Day visit to Hong Kong and Guangdong, China and a Lee Kum Kee 10-Lessons Premium Sauce Sponsorship Package for their schools.
The winning trip itinerary includes:
- A one-day visit to Lee Kum Kee Headquarters in Hong Kong and experience Chef Cooking Demonstrations at the Lee Kum Kee Culinary Centre.
- One day trip to Lee Kum Kee Xinhui Factory and Sauce Museum in Guangdong, China where you will discover the history of sauces and how it changed the cooking habits in Chinese cuisine. Experience how quality soya sauce are made naturally and tour the Lee Kum Kee state-of-the-art manufacturing hub and facilities (the size of almost 70 football pitches).
The winner’s prize will also include:
- One return economy class flight tickets from London to Hong Kong
- 3-night hotel accommodation (1 room per winner) with breakfasts provided
- Lunches and dinners will be included throughout the whole trip
- All transportation in Hong Kong and to Guangdong will be provided
- A Lee Kum Kee 10-Lessons Premium Sauces Sponsorship Package for your respective schools.